[ QUOTE ]
No feathers ruffled just not buying it
Too much returning talent from a team that was on the cusp last year.
[/ QUOTE ]
That's fine, bud. Just realize not everyone goes on what you hear or post either.
Have you read the thread....?
There is a few such comments in here
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
No feathers ruffled just not buying it
Too much returning talent from a team that was on the cusp last year.
[/ QUOTE ]
That's fine, bud. Just realize not everyone goes on what you hear or post either.
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
Not asking them to
asking why a team that was good last year and lost some but not a ton would suddenly fall into the pits
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I asked the same question of one of the guys that told me this. He answered that they (GC) lost everyone from the skill position (starting receivers, starting ballcarriers - except for Parks, starting QB) on offense and their entire starting linebacker corp, both inside and outside as well as the great majority of the secondary.
After he explained that to me, I understood. Take the info however you wish, it doesn't matter to me on way or the other. I was just trying to add to the conversation when you got all up in arms about what I said - answering my 1-2 sentence post with a whole paragraph plus. So yeah, it obviously ruffled your feathers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
I thought that GC was young last year except at QB. I know that Hackney is not playing this year but it was my understanding going into the year that they overall might be better in the skill positions than last year. Add that to a big strong line that sould road grade most of the teams that thay play and you have the makings of a tough team can Quincy and/or WildBill tell us who GC is currently starting at there skill positions
When I told the guy I didn't know this, he said a lot of people don't but act if they do - and then laughed. Like I said in the past, I'd rather take someone from over there's word before listening to what people from Wise or Dickenson County has to say about what Gate City does or doesn't have. Personally I am hoping that the rest of the LPD can kick them out of the LPD Door instead of asking them politely to leave. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
the blue will kick everybodys [censored] this year including Power Valley! Wait to see what we do to Richlands and then tell us that we're going to suck. Early prediction GC 28 PV 7. Mark it down
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] let me take a second to express what I have heard so many times on here. I'm sure that will be printed off and hanging up in PV`s field house.
big deal!!!!!!! make a banner and fly it over fat phils house. everybody is talking about how great power valley is going to be this year but they have to beat us and that isnt going to happen. i'm tired of reading some people thinking we will be down this year so let them know we're coming and we're bringing hellfire with us
*Grabs some popcorn and pulls up a seat*
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks